Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crestview man arrested for road rage - WEAR ABC Channel 3 - Top Stories

From the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Facebook page:
A road rage incident on State Road 85 yesterday evening (March 2nd) had an unexpected and potentially dangerous impact on a motorcyclist heading north around 5 p.m. Deputies say it involved the vehicle of 29-year old Thomas Biddle, (being driven by his wife), a black sedan, and three motorcycles. Biddle’s car was passing the sedan at a high rate of speed and had pulled alongside it when Biddle began to yell at the driver. Biddle then threw a water bottle at the car from the passenger side window. The bottle missed the car but hit a motorcyclist in the chest traveling approximately seventy miles an hour behind Biddle’s vehicle. Deputies say the Crestview resident’s actions created a hazard that had the potential to cause great bodily harm or even death to the motorcyclist. The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office has charged Biddle with throwing a missile into a dwelling, vehicle, or aircraft.

I can't find any word on the biker. I'm assuming he's sore, possibly injured, but alive.

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
I think RR is happening everywhere.

Last week my son was driving to work at 05:00 and a large dove or pigeon flew into his open drivers side window.
Messed his drawers up.

Month before I was driving to work at 4:00. Rural area. Sitting at a stop sign I saw headlights coming over the hill so I waited. A truck pulled off from his lane and pulled into a dirt parking lot 3 feet from me shining his brights in my face. He just remained stopped. Blinded, I had to make a fast decision. I choose to make distance. The person took off after me following real close to my bumper. I put my new Accord on 99 mph (gps verified). He caught me at the next stop sign. I called the law. Law said "we're on our way". I then slowed to the speed limit until I saw the law. I then slowed to about 1/2 the speed limit. The truck sped around me like a lightning bolt. Law saw that and on came the blue lights. After I got to work I called the law and ask "what up". They said he said "a car just like mine was harassing his daughter". STUPID.
I better stop typing here. I got real mad. I'm glad I did not engage with this jerk.

·
Registered
219 Posts
This is why I carry a Russian service pistol. I do NOT ask questions, dead men tell no tales, and if you happen to be dead in a large vehicle while I am on a small bike, who is to dispute my word of their RR?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts