Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to give props to this guy and his bike Malcolm Roberts,he did an amazing job. If you've never seen it check out the link and let me know your thoughts.

custom c50t - YouTube

·
Premium Member
3,197 Posts
I wanted to give props to this guy and his bike Malcolm Roberts,he did an amazing job. If you've never seen it check out the link and let me know your thoughts.

custom c50t - YouTube
Very nicely done.... just one thing missing...... some road film......... :wayhappy:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go back and check he has a few videos of it running ;)

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
IMHO, way, way, way too much money spent on that bike. I hope he plans on keeping it forever because he'd only get about $4,000 for it if he sold it, and I wouldn't even give him that much. I don't care for a lot of the things he did to it. Just too much "bling". Can you say "pimp my ride"?

·
Premium Member
2,087 Posts
Chrome is nice, he must have spent a lot of $$$ on this bike. I've thought of adding more chrome to mine, replacing black pieces, etc. but I think the balance of black and chrome is good right now. Mine is not a show bike, it's a riding bike!

·
Registered
20,055 Posts
I think it looks nice, for the most part. But the micro-skinny front wheel looks terrible, especially with that fat front fender. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts