Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I give up...no respect at home...no respect on the board here... and now the media

Cobby, oldest male chimp in a U.S. zoo, dies at 63 (msn.com)

only 63...see that...63...and the media regards him to be the oldest...well I'm 68...sorry to inform them they screws up again...... but once again I get passed over...no respect I tell ya...

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
I give up...no respect at home...no respect on the board here... and now the media

Cobby, oldest male chimp in a U.S. zoo, dies at 63 (msn.com)

only 63...see that...63...and the media regards him to be the oldest...well I'm 68...sorry to inform them they screws up again...... but once again I get passed over...no respect I tell ya...
They knew you were a chimp.
And they knew your age.
They just weren't sure you were a male......o_O;)

·
Premium Member
3,802 Posts
I'll bring ya a banana

·
Super Moderator
29,169 Posts
It's obviously discrimination. You should sue. Lifetime supply of bananas ought to make it good.

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice to see all the compassion and understanding here...can really feel the love....remember...everything comes around.

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and hopefully last.

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
like I said Fred...shame you didn't live closer 😈

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
as they say...better to be pissed off, than pissed on.

·
Registered
11,711 Posts
I will send you some "Nuts" DCinCT . Ok , you guys follow me over to DCinCT . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: beezer

·
Registered
21,926 Posts
I wish I did live closer. Nuts or not, I miss the crazy bunch..
Beez, I'm trying to have your back when it comes to pissing him off. He goes on such a wacky banter.

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
been that way since forever...think its one of the reasons Barb got involved with me...figured there was some hope she could malke me somewhat normal...53 years later, still hasn't figured out a way...damn fool and not even a blonde.

·
Registered
21,926 Posts
There he goes again.....and doesn't even know he is messing with powers from those that can make his life even worse.

·
Super Moderator
22,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
your probably right...for once.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts