Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don’t know if you guys know this, but the sequel to the classic is being shown on a few theaters on Nov 7.

On Any Sunday, The Next Chapter

I need to watch the original, I tried about a decade ago and only watched it for 15 minutes as it appears it was all about dirt bikes, which I’m not really into. :big oops:

·
Administrator
29,813 Posts
On any Sunday is the film about the state of American motorcycling, in its early stages. Watching it is so important to a rider... And Steve McQueen is in it... Say no more. I think his son made the sequel, i hope its good. i think its made by the same guy that made dust to glory... Another must see and its on netflix... And so is on any sunday. Check it out, for nuthin.

Reactions: PhilJet

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...dust to glory... Another must see and its on netflix... And so is on any sunday. Check it out, for nuthin.
Alright something to do today as I have Netflix, thanks Bill :shades:

·
Administrator
29,813 Posts
Dust to glory will put you on the edge of you seat

·
Super Moderator
65,684 Posts
On any Sunday is the film about the state of American motorcycling, in its early stages. Watching it is so important to a rider... And Steve McQueen is in it... Say no more. I think his son made the sequel, i hope its good. i think its made by the same guy that made dust to glory... Another must see and its on netflix... And so is on any sunday. Check it out, for nuthin.
On Any Sunday is only available on DVD through Netflix. I just checked.

·
Administrator
29,813 Posts
It used to be, they must have taken it off. watch Dust to Glory.

·
Administrator
29,813 Posts
The best parts of dust to glory are the racing scenes between the Honda A and B team, along with Mike "Mouse" McCoy and his attempt to win the Baja 1000 as a solo rider (which hadnt been done in so long I can't remember).

You have to see the movie to find out what happened. The McCoy footage is just incredible.

His movies... Well, OK... But he is a great motorycycle racer.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
So, yesterday I watched the original On Any Sunday and I say gotta there was enough cheese in that movie to make a quesadilla. Fortunately, I really like quesadillas, especially with chicken and bacon...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.