Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of Olympia Airglide mesh pants that don't fit me anymore. They have never been in a crash. I wore them for about 15k miles in all conditions so they have some road grime on them but structurally are in great shape. Includes a waterproof warmup pant type liner. Full side zippers on both the pant and liner.

Size 42, Pewter grey color.

Asking $75 plus shipping.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Did you wear them as an overpant or stand-alone? I'm looking for mesh pants that are cut to be worn by themselves, but there aren't too many options that I like.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you wear them as an overpant or stand-alone? I'm looking for mesh pants that are cut to be worn by themselves, but there aren't too many options that I like.
I wore them both ways, in the summer with shorts underneath, or underarmor leggings, and then with sweats/fleece and the liners when it was cooler out.

I bought the same pants again, just in a smaller size that I use now, I like them a lot.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
I see that Dan said he sold them. I am assuming that he didn't ship them to you, because the pic in my head of you wearing 42 pants with a corresponding inseam makes me laugh!

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
I see that Dan said he sold them. I am assuming that he didn't ship them to you, because the pic in my head of you wearing 42 pants with a corresponding inseam makes me laugh!
No, i didn't buy them. But with the weight i gained this winter, i did move up a pants size. I'll be rockin' 32's this season.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts