Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met and spoke to a couple today at Oldman Pass on Wind River Highway, Skamania County, Washington. They were on a 2005 C90T but I forgot to ask if they frequented this forum. Are ya out there?

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
I thought you had floated down the river and out to sea.....................been busy?

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Duffy. Well first I retired 2 years ago, then got a job in 911 with fewer days off in a row than the job I retired from. Last month I got laid off from that due to budget cuts and am starting in a different 911 center (Klickitat County) next week. Oh, and we're moving further upriver to be closer to our jobs so I've been working on getting the house ready to sell. In all, Id rather have been floating downriver!

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
Life sometimes gets in the way.............not any more for me. Retired completely and enjoying it so far. Now if the rain would quit down here in cowboy land I could unload the bike and go for a ride.

Good luck with the new job.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I may follow you gents into retirement soon enough, been a few years since I rode NF-30. That may make a fun way to do my John Day ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts