Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
yeeupp, that about sums it up alright.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
That's about what mine looked like when I pulled it out of storage last week. Still not finished cleaning it but temperature should be in the 60'sF this weekend so it will be on the road!

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Ya think you whadda sent your wife/girlfriend out there at least once a week to dust and kill the spiders!!!!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Mine has been in the back of the garage almost four F'n months! Temps were almost 50 today and sunny, and I thought maybe, just maybe I'll get a chance to dig it out. Wouldn't you know it I ended up having a work day that never ended, yet even as dusk was looming I was game to go out and give it a try. As I gathered my helmet and heavy gloves to head toward the garage my grown son stopped me and said "if you're going out to your bike it's buried under a ton of crap I was moving around out there today". Well that's just great. Jeezus F balls, I can't catch a break. Imagine my surprise when I swung open that garage door to find my bike not only front and center but wiped down and facing outward, ready to ride! "A$shole!" I shouted back toward the house as I hopped on and she cranked to life. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Winter is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my kid ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
Look on the positive side .............. with all those webs, you know the garage is heated!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Nice!! Hope it was a good ride!

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
break. Imagine my surprise when I swung open that garage door to find my bike not only front and center but wiped down and facing outward, ready to ride! "A$shole!" I shouted back toward the house as I hopped on and she cranked to life. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Winter is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my kid ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you at least came back with a beer for that kid. Ya got a good "A$shole!" appreciate him!

·
Super Moderator
8,888 Posts
Mine has been in the back of the garage almost four F'n months! Temps were almost 50 today and sunny, and I thought maybe, just maybe I'll get a chance to dig it out. Wouldn't you know it I ended up having a work day that never ended, yet even as dusk was looming I was game to go out and give it a try. As I gathered my helmet and heavy gloves to head toward the garage my grown son stopped me and said "if you're going out to your bike it's buried under a ton of crap I was moving around out there today". Well that's just great. Jeezus F balls, I can't catch a break. Imagine my surprise when I swung open that garage door to find my bike not only front and center but wiped down and facing outward, ready to ride! "A$shole!" I shouted back toward the house as I hopped on and she cranked to life. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Winter is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my kid ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha ha, you got PUNKED! Props to your son, and congratulations on your first ride of the year.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Thanks, I got good punked. I got a good kid. And that was such a good ride, overdue...
I can't believe the east coast is forecast for sub freezing temps and more snow in a couple days. I don't have enough bad language to describe how I feel about that.

·
Registered
121 Posts
This has been one miserable winter and it's not over yet. Here in the Chicago area it just seems to go on and on. Have seen some people riding, but the highest it's been is in the 50's. Still too cold for me! At this rate we won't be riding until Memorial Day, if we're lucky..

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I just went out there and got on the ST.. Guess what!!!!...WAIT FOR IT.... After the surgery on my Knee and the Physio- I STILL con't bend my leg enough to get on the Left leg properly and move well enough to shift...NICE EH???... Crap I cannot catch a break...
So back to more Physio...and daily stretching to tray and get it to bend more than 90 degrees... Oh and BTW - We got 6" of EFFIN SNOW yesterday morning...
Mostly gone now- But at 6am and looking out the window I gave the biggest WTF of the season..
Spring indeed....sigh

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah yeah sikkev... Gloat now.. But when Cali slides into the ocean......
LOL.. call me... LMAO
I envy you being able to ride year round and being so near beaches and sun...
Booo Boooooooooo on Winter

1 - 17 of 17 Posts