Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of us at one point in time have needed a shop manual for our bikes. Sometimes it's just for a wiring schematic, a torque spec or a whole engine rebuild. Many members of this forum have been generous enough to send pdf's or share links to online manuals. This has been a lifesaver to us...Thanks!

I'm a bit of an old school guy and like to have a physical OEM shop manual for all the toys I own, so when I bought my Yamaha Road Star, (Yes, I know this is a Suzuki Forum...keep reading), I started searching for one online. Most OEM manuals were either in CD format, incomplete, poor copies or stupid expensive. I ran across one on eBay and decided to take a gamble, based on the price ($25 including shipping) and the sellers feedback. He is offering a scanned and bound copy of the original service manual and a money back, satisfaction guarantee. What did I have to lose?

I received the service manual yesterday and was blown away at the quality of the finished product. I you didn't know it, you would swear it was an original manual. The scans are clear, crisp and wonderfully bound. I was so impressed that I had to contact the seller and compliment him. Come to find out he's a motorcycle nut and has over 14,000 manuals and has put something like 9000 on his store on eBay. He's a great guy, a single dad, wonderful to talk to and is an encyclopedia of knowledge. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

So if you need a Service Manual for your Volusia/Boulevard or just about anything else with a motor, check him out on eBay. Seller name: meandmylittleman2015. His name is Louis. PM me if you want his direct phone number. Please tell him I sent you and support his hard work.

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Registered
8,346 Posts
I couldn't locate him on eBay...........and apparently he doesn't have a manual for an 03' Sportster.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry that he doesn't have the manual you are looking for. Drop him a message and he may have it in his collection. He doesn't seem to have HD stuff, but I may be wrong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts