Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two seats with pillions that fit a 2001 Volusia. I'm keeping one to sell with my bike but I don't care which one. So, once one sells, the other will no longer be available.

One is the original seat with pillion and strap. It's in VGC, no rips or tears, but it does have a very small blemish that looks like a small dot of faded red paint. I cannot remove it but did not try too hard as I did not want to leave a faded spot. It also has a small crease in the material as I guess I stored it with something pressed against it. I think it will smooth out over time. Asking $25 plus ship or best offer.

The other is a Suzuki Gel Seat. It's practically brand new. Bought new, only used a few months. Asking $75 plus ship or best offer.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, I took shot but the result was expected. I threw the gel seat on the bike so I could ride and I'm just going to leave it on. So if anyone needs an OEM seat for moddding or whatever, make an offer of some kind. If I sell the bike and still have the original seat, I'll probably just scrap it. A pack rat I am not.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought the OEM gel seat for my 2011.
How much of differance did you find in the
comfort level? Any thing has to be better
than that rock hard stock seat. Ricko

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's definitely better but it's still firm. I really didn't give it much of a chance as I found a used Corbin not long after buying it. I wanted to sit further back and the Corbin allowed that. Give it a chance to break in and I think you'll like it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
I loved the gel seat by far.

Very firm but fit my arse perfect!
I said it before and I'll say it again............the gel seat fit so well it was impossible to fart on ............ you'd pop an eardrum first! :shock:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thaks for your views on this seat.Hope I made a good decision.
Was going for the Mustang but found a couple of other shiny
bits I thought I might like and, well you know.
If the snow ever go's away, Well Shall Ride Again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts