Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I installed my OEM lightbar i got from uniqechrome on here and it seems like the main bar angles slightly down and maybe its just me but it seems like the light bar sits slightly to the right if your on the seat.. But i noticed my fairing seemed to this as well... Think suzuki jacked somethin up?

....Originally titled as cobra lightbar cause thats what i thought i had....

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Need pic. Also, I thought Unique Chrome sold an OEM light bar...not a Cobra one. That will make a difference on how the install is.....I THINK

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok i looked at the zuki site and cobra pics it is an OEM lightbar but he had it listed as cobra... the install was easy enough.. bolts through take the ends off reconnect with bracket place back...

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
so it looks as if, when sitting on the bike, that the right spot is low and the left is high?

Maybe loosen nuts and have someone sit on bike upright, face lights and adjust till even....tighten bolt/nut combo while holding spot even...maybe?

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
after re-reading original post (which screwed with me for a second till I got to the end and saw the edit!) I really think some pictures might help IF you can capture the essence of your problem on film....I know somethings just don't turn out right for some reason when photographed.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not the lights but the actual bar itself seemes angled down ill snap a pic maybe its just my imagination

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
If I understand what you are saying then it is normal for the OEM. The surface is at a slight angle down. High near bike and low on the away side.

bmac said:
not the lights but the actual bar itself seemes angled down ill snap a pic maybe its just my imagination

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
C50T2006 said:
If I understand what you are saying then it is normal for the OEM. The surface is at a slight angle down. High near bike and low on the away side.

bmac said:
roger that thanks..... i dunno if these are the suzuki bulbs or if they have already been replaced but they seem pretty bright

1 - 10 of 10 Posts