Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this used and had it on my bike for 2 years. It’s in fair condition. It has some rust underneath, a small scrape and dent on the bezel and a hole was drilled on the outside. Check the pics and pm questions. The description sounds ugly, it’s looks pretty good mounted. I don’t have the oem harness but I’ll include this kuryakyn wire harness.
I’ll add some never installed clear signal lens covers....04 vl800 and on. Not for the lollipops.
Thanks

JP

Attachments

·
Registered
19,712 Posts
That hole in the end can be plugged with a chromed plug (like on handlebar mounts). Lowes has standard sizes and I found metric sizes at Ace.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent idea. I guess the hole never bothered me. I always thought I would bolt my cup holder to it but I never did. Wait....maybe I should go find my cup holder and throw that in, too. I really need to shed some odds and ends. Too much to list.

·
Registered
19,712 Posts
I threw that idea out so anyone can plug it to keep water out and not rust from the inside. If you put a little silicone on it first.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Scorpion. I have gathered bits and pieces for my bike for about 12 years. I like changing the look. I sell them off slowly but I need to just find time to get some pics up and let it all go. The people on this website are easy and friendly to deal with. 👍

1 - 10 of 10 Posts