Registered
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some odd thing from my M50 that will fit on ther bikes

4 OEM turn signal lenes
clutch level
Riders pegs
shifter
Not asking much plus shipping and if times are bad just shipping if you really need it not to add to junk pile.

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
xtensive wrecked his m-50 and will be needing some of that

you should shoot him a pm
Would know how to do that. But I'd be happy to give all to him if he just pays the shipping.

·
Registered
6,369 Posts

Trade him your parts, for his wifes' parts! :twisted:

·
Banned
19,530 Posts

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nascarbiker said:
how much to for the turn signal lenses?
There not clear there Amber and they fit 05 and up because of that one screw on the bottom

20 shipped

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nascarbiker said:
Are these the front and rear? I am looking for the rear at a minimum. Do you take paypal?
You have to take all 4 for 20 and yes on paypal

[email protected]

·
Registered
155 Posts
v01rider said:
4dtvman said:

Would know how to do that. But I'd be happy to give all to him if he just pays the shipping.
i sent him a pm, he will see this thread when he logs on
thats a brownie point for [email protected] hey, do you need me to take pics of you and his wife :twisted: :lol:

HAHA! I knew there was some reason I liked [email protected]! He's knows the things I would do for my bike!

·
Registered
155 Posts
All I really lost was a front fender and maybe a new master cylinder for the front. What a hell of a bike. It litterally landed on the rear fender and didn't even scratch past the paint and only bent it. Rear taillight poped out without braking. And it just started right up today! I have officially bonded as one with my 50.

Here's some NOT SAFE FOR WORK PICS for my appreciation in thinking of a downed rider.(oh wait this isn't the playground, I'll catch you guys soon!) I should be back on the road by Saturday. I'm only 24 so you know I'm invincible. Hell I just popped my shoulder back in place and put Ice on it, I know that's all a doctor would have told me. Road rash sucks!

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glad your alright.

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
nascarbiker said:
Are these the front and rear? I am looking for the rear at a minimum. Do you take paypal?
WELCOME, new member.

Pete

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No rear pegs. Just he front ones

1 - 19 of 19 Posts