Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
"Fest" would waaay oversell it.馃ぃ

Who wants to meet up in central MA (maybe Carl's Diner?) sometme between the (was the 8th, now the) 14th and 21st?

I'll be in MA to visit a doc at Brigham-Mass Gen, who is a world expert on my condition and visit family and friends. Plans apart from flights and appointments are still pretty fluid.

Reactions: BigBert

Super Moderator
hey Sean...good to hear from you...will be in SanDiego visiting my son and grand daughters, one just recently born...from oct 4-13...would love to get together w/you for a coffee or lunch and catch up if you're available when I get back. Let me know. Hope all is well or consideiring the reason you will be here, as well as can be.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got it. Let's look at after the 13th for a date, updating above.

Administrator
I'm in, would love to grab a bite and catch up.

Reactions: SSquire

Registered
I am in, even though I just saw you a few months back. Let us welcome you home and wish you only the greatest of luck!

Registered
I'll join you guys if I can. It'd be nice to meet you...since we both seem to love the same roads here in Central MA.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't think they had Dennis. That's why I knew I fould throw this out there and it would somehow work.

Super Moderator
some folks here never need a reason to get together... especially when it involves riding & eating...2 of mans favorite things to do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts