Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,237 Posts
sounds like you f#cked something up...but then you probably figured that out already..sorry...had to say that...wish I could help, but thats one of the reasons I avoid doing certain mod upgrades myself...totally clueless about anything electrical or mechanical...but there are a few here that will eventually come along and offer some helpful advice...good luck...hope its a simple fix...ride safe.

·
Premium Member
14,510 Posts
Assuming a Volusia or C50 check for a blown 15 amp fuse
Fuses under the side cover
Here is the fuse list from the 04 owners manual.
VOLUSIA FUSE LIST (Fuse box located under chrome cover, left side near the locking tool box)
30A MAIN fuse protects all electrical circuits. (UNDER SEAT)
10A HEAD-HI fuse protects the headlight high beam and high beam indicator light.
10A HEAD-LO fuse protects the headlight low beam.
10A METER fuse protects speedometer light.
15A IGNITION fuse protects ignition coil and fan motor.
15A SIGNAL fuse protects coolant temperature indicator light, turn signal indicator light, neutral indicator light, oil pressure indicator light, horn, brake. light/taillight, position light and turn signal light.
10A POWER SOURCE fuse protects the electrical accessories connected to output terminal (Headlight Bucket connector)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Assuming a Volusia or C50 check for a blown 15 amp fuse
Fuses under the side cover
Here is the fuse list from the 04 owners manual.
VOLUSIA FUSE LIST (Fuse box located under chrome cover, left side near the locking tool box)
30A MAIN fuse protects all electrical circuits. (UNDER SEAT)
10A HEAD-HI fuse protects the headlight high beam and high beam indicator light.
10A HEAD-LO fuse protects the headlight low beam.
10A METER fuse protects speedometer light.
15A IGNITION fuse protects ignition coil and fan motor.
15A SIGNAL fuse protects coolant temperature indicator light, turn signal indicator light, neutral indicator light, oil pressure indicator light, horn, brake. light/taillight, position light and turn signal light.
10A POWER SOURCE fuse protects the electrical accessories connected to output terminal (Headlight Bucket connector)
Actually it's a m50 I was so scatter brained when I wrote that cause I was trying to get the bike ready for a trip but that did happen to

1 - 4 of 4 Posts