Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm kind of disappointed for this weekend. The weather is absolutely beautiful and I'm not getting to ride. Had to burn down the pile of limbs and leaves in the backyard yesterday because the burn ban in our area starts on April 1 and if it wasn't done yesterday I wouldn't be able to do it until October. Today? Yeah, it's Easter so I have to go to my parents house. I've actually been sitting here looking at Google Maps and wondering if I could get away with taking the bike to my parents house and leave my wife in the van with the boys by herself. >:)
be fun to see someone dressed in a bunny suit riding a mc...preferably the other gender tho...

·
Super Moderator
20,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I used to work in the yard everyday, cherished the landscaping. Painted the house every 4 years just because I liked it, knocked out the "honey do" list like you read about. Plus I scooped poop. Got the bikes and things have seemed to change. The house is going to shat. Thank God she got a bike also. Couldn't play this any better.

Yes, yesterday was perfect...60 mile ride. This afternoon looks good also.
one of the best parts I learned about riding....the house will always be there...do what you can when you can but don't be a prisoner to it...life was meant to be enjoyed...not going from one job to another. Then again...at some point....you notice...how the h#ll did that happen and how long has that been like that...

·
Super Moderator
20,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Got more snow last night. I'm hooking up to the RV and heading south Wednesday for a month or so. Missouri for a weekend, then on to Louisiana for a week or so of fishing, then TX for a few days, then on to OK for a few more days and then home. Should be back by the end of April and maybe the weather here will be a bit better.

To much driving to take the bike along and I'll be too busy anyway. Oh well.
have a good trip.

·
Administrator
16,310 Posts
Hey Dennis....enough of this crap. Stop pissing people off.

Here's my view out the window on the plane right now.

It's April.....

Attachments

·
Administrator
16,310 Posts
I'm still waiting to de-ice. Was supposed to be in the air at 7:20

·
Administrator
16,310 Posts
Just got to Chicago, an hour and a half late.

Thanks Dennis.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Mid 40's and "Clearing" forecast for Saturday's ride. Fingers crossed :applause:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts