Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't think this fits here but I'll put it down anyway.
Got my latest motorcycle magazine this week . The print is so small I almost have to use a glass to read it.
I sent them an email and mentioned I wasn't going to renew my subscription because I could hardly read it. Their answer......
"We have no plans to put out a "large print" for this publication."
Duh! I didn't ask for a large print I just wanted them to increase the font slightly.
I'll bet they change their mind if more people drop their mag because they get eyestrain trying to read it. It is so small it's ridiculous.:blackeye:

There, I feel better already:wayhappy:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Weird I just click the text button and it gets bigger for me! Oh wait you still read paper magazines......:bigoops:.

Reactions: scorpion46

·
Registered
800 Posts
That was funny

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Motorcyclist? I kind of like their new format. Old was pretty stale. Though I'm getting to the age where I have to hold things farther and farther away myself.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mag

Motorcyclist? I kind of like their new format. Old was pretty stale. Though I'm getting to the age where I have to hold things farther and farther away myself.
Different magazine. Not Motorcyclist.
I just feel it's ridiculous to print that small. It's a cost savings for the mag. Less ink, less paper. Either way they will have one less subscriber next April. For all the helpful souls around maybe they should pick one up on the newsstand and they will see what I'm talking about. They might change their mind.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.