Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I just got my gently used HD Wind Splitter windshield from ebay. 40.00 plus shipping. It is fantastic. I think that I still want to get a Klock Werks one, cause I hear that they work even better even though they are very similar. I may also get one about 2" taller as well. but we shall see. So far though, I love it. It really does move the air up and over. I can ride without my glasses blowing off!!! so cool.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
What fairing is that ?

Windsplitter and klockwerks are both real good shields, but honestly any recurve from LRS or Cee Baily will do the same thing for less money.

I've got a 9 inch LRS clear recurve I'm gonna sell, but it's for a 3 hole HD batwing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Does that use the stock head light?

Does that work better than the stock windshield?

How does it mount up, pictures?

Obviously I think it looks good!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does that use the stock head light?

Does that work better than the stock windshield?

How does it mount up, pictures?

Obviously I think it looks good!
Well, It is on an Invicta fiberglass Harley fairing. It did not mount exactly the same. It had some tabs on the bottom that I had to cut off the bottom and then had to drill different holes, but other than that it fit inside the fairing perfectly. It has the same curvature and width as the fairing. I did keep the stock head light. And, yes, it works way better than stock. I had an 11" flat windshield on it and was getting much more air hitting me than with this one. I will never use a plain flat windshield ever again. This make the air go up and over me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.