Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here from tx. I have been using the forum here daily to research repairs and mods/accessories. Have already replaced the shifter oil seal and swapped my handlebars for some off a factory streetbob. Just yesterday I finished up mounting a HD fairing with radio and 2 6x9's. Been loving this bike, definitely looking into the dj drive as I've been doing some highway riding.
Here's some pics from yesterday.

·
Super Moderator
4,880 Posts
Greetings

Welcome to the VRF and congrats on the bully from Gettysburg, PA. Well done on the fairing & stereo. Ride safe and enjoy. Are you running a amp with your setup? Looking sharp.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the VRF and congrats on the bully from Gettysburg, PA. Well done on the fairing & stereo. Ride safe and enjoy. Are you running a amp with your setup? Looking sharp.
Thanks everyone, just realized that garage pic was during a test fitting prior to cutting the brackets down... But no, I'm just running a 4x22w rms headunit and have no complaints!

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Welcome aboard

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.