Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are my New Year resolutions.

To ride the roads of Northeastern Oregon, especially those around Heppner, Condon, Fossil, as far West as Maupin, taking time to explore the John Day and Deschutes feeders as well as a visit to Joseph and Boggan's.

To make the Creston Rally if it happens.

New tires before June. No bling, just gas, oil and tires and a few cheap motel rooms.

If invited to Spamcan's barbecue the same weekend as our charity poker run, to attend the barbecue and just mail in a donation to the charity.

To be a better person, save humanity, forgive all public debts, develop a cure for cancer, stroke and heart disease, and find the perfect single malt scotch.

What are your 2014 resolutions?

·
Super Moderator
28,293 Posts
I've only kept one resolution ever. Back in '01 I resolved that I would never make another New Years resolution. That one has been working out great! :wayhappy:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I've only kept one resolution ever. Back in '01 I resolved that I would never make another New Years resolution. That one has been working out great! :wayhappy:Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Chilling, just looking to see what others are planning to do when the Northern Tier riding season returns. Call it resolutions, call it planning, call it dreaming.

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
I never make a New Year's resolution.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I resolve to stop saying, "It was the dog" when I fart. I reserve the right to change this if I ever actually get a dog.

I resolve to find out why the correspondence course on "Mail Fraud" that I purchased never showed up.

I resolve to never again try to diffuse an explosive device in close proximity to a known practical joker. Long story.

I resolve to do my part to stimulate the US economy by spending less money on consumer goods made overseas, and more money on home-grown things like junk food, bourbon and strippers.

I resolve to at least pretend to be interested in other people's New Year resolutions.

·
Administrator
54,733 Posts
Classified! :twisted:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
To be as good of a person as I can possibly be (knowing that I'll never be a Sister Theresa), and to enjoy/appreciate life more while I can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts