Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,854 Posts
Passed through Savannah back in the day while serving at Ft Stewart, Ga...Love the old district main street and cobblestone roads!!! Awesome pubs and people!!!
Welcome Chuck from Penciltucky!!! Salute!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anyone here in Savannah, Ga? If so, I need to know where I can get my 2007 C50 rebuilt. Thanks./images/VolusiaRiders_2015/smilies/tango_face_wink.png
Southeast Motorcycle
Garden City, Ga

I've only purchased parts from here but I have had 2 friends with a Honda and a Yamaha both having service performed here and both were extremely satisfied. They were super nice for me also while I was there 5* review from me and my friends.

·
Super Moderator
9,530 Posts
Anyone here in Savannah, Ga? If so, I need to know where I can get my 2007 C50 rebuilt. Thanks.:wink2:
Welcome, new guy!

I'm from upstate New York, but there's a good guy on this site with the rider name of V0lusia who's from Savannah. Hopefully he'll stop by this thread to "meet" you.

·
Premium Member
14,511 Posts
^^^^^ She's too nice... I don't know about the good guy part but.... I am in Wilmington IslandWelcome, pull up a chair, the beer is in the fridge

Generally not worth rebuilding

I do almost all my own work (no bike at the moment) I have used this shop in the past and thought it was good.

Sport Cycle
Address: 1000 Eisenhower Dr # D, Savannah, GA 31406
Phone: (912) 354-6823

1 - 13 of 13 Posts