Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my first bike a C50t after passing the MSF class And the owner took the baffles out of the stock exhaust is that good or bad
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
59,515 Posts
Welcome and enjoy Manny. If you like the sound it's good :)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
26,445 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,936 Posts
Greetings from Indiana. The sound is up to your personal taste.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
I feel like 55% of the users on here cut/drilled/removed the baffles. The other 45% have VERY expensive aftermarket pipes. If your not sure you like it, check and see if Mickey is still looking at you. If he is, take him out. He deserves to die. Plus the sound goes from rin tin tin to rumble rumble rumble. As for the Ill effects of the bike....don't worry. Your safe.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
4,463 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Gettysburg....Do what you feel is cool for your taste...Ride safe and enjoy...Best, D.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,745 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
I feel like 55% of the users on here cut/drilled/removed the baffles. The other 45% have VERY expensive aftermarket pipes. If your not sure you like it, check and see if Mickey is still looking at you. If he is, take him out. He deserves to die. Plus the sound goes from rin tin tin to rumble rumble rumble. As for the Ill effects of the bike....don't worry. Your safe.
Mine's stock. My brothers was stock. We gotta be at least 1%. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
274 Posts
I feel like 55% of the users on here cut/drilled/removed the baffles. The other 45% have VERY expensive aftermarket pipes. If your not sure you like it, check and see if Mickey is still looking at you. If he is, take him out. He deserves to die. Plus the sound goes from rin tin tin to rumble rumble rumble. As for the Ill effects of the bike....don't worry. Your safe.
I am small minority...I have done neither on my 07 C50 (with 101,000 miles)..I do NOT like loud exhausts..To the OP, welcome from south central Indiana.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top