Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I’m in Wichita, Kansas and I work on Bikes here are n my garage. I ride a ‘14 Honda Goldwing F6B Deluxe.
A new client contacted me today about the speedometer (and fuel gauge) not functioning on his ‘04 Volusia 800.
I have seen in some silly version of the service manual that the speedo and the fuel gauge have some kinda interactive diagnostic mumbojumbo that I can’t seem to understand while reading the broken English printed in the book!
I’m hoping to find a downloadable pdf of an ENGLISH version of the 2004 Suzuki Volusia 800 Service Manual.
Does anyone have a lead for me?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
Hello all. I’m in Wichita, Kansas and I work on Bikes here are n my garage. I ride a ‘14 Honda Goldwing F6B Deluxe.
A new client contacted me today about the speedometer (and fuel gauge) not functioning on his ‘04 Volusia 800.
I have seen in some silly version of the service manual that the speedo and the fuel gauge have some kinda interactive diagnostic mumbojumbo that I can’t seem to understand while reading the broken English printed in the book!
I’m hoping to find a downloadable pdf of an ENGLISH version of the 2004 Suzuki Volusia 800 Service Manual.
Does anyone have a lead for me?
Try this link

Volusia Service Book

1 - 5 of 5 Posts