Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
2012 Suzuki Boulevard C50T, 2003 GSXR 1000, 2001 GSXR 600, 2003 HONDA SHADOW, 1997 KAWASAKI ZX-7R
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My name is Ralph and as you can maybe see from my profile (If I did it right). I have a problem...There I admitted it 馃槅

This is my first cruiser and only rode one on September 28th when i finally bought my Boulevard. LOVE IT!!

Premium Member
Welcome :)

Reactions: SERPENT710

Premium Member
Welcome, from Oklahoma. Nice to meet you Ralph. As you can see from my profile my name is Dog....oops:oops: I mean Nate.:)

Registered
2012 Suzuki Boulevard C50T, 2003 GSXR 1000, 2001 GSXR 600, 2003 HONDA SHADOW, 1997 KAWASAKI ZX-7R
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the Welcome
Took a ride on the Boulevard and now I am selling all my race bikes

Reactions: SJ86

Registered
Welcome Ralph.
Rumour has it that being able to admit you have a problem is an important first step, but since I鈥檓 still in the denial phase I can not confirm this鈥︹..

Super Moderator
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

Glad you made that last response. I was about to suggest new rider training. Glad to have you here.

Registered
Greetings from Indiana.
Nubees have to keep the beer full and cold and coffee pot full and hot. Oh yes, NO BANANAS for our resident monkey.

Registered
Welcome to the best forum on the WWW.

Super Moderator
Welcome to the VR family from Gettysburg, Pa. Rides safe.....Best, D

Premium Member
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
Welcome Welcome Welcome,,, I just got mine a month and a half ago and it took one ride after I bought it from Chickasha to Norman,,,you can barely get me off of it

Super Moderator
welcome to the family...got any spare bananas laying around?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Search function works well on here.

So, what oil do you guy's recommend馃槅馃槅馃槄馃槀

Got new saddle bags, WW Tyres and an LOF already on the way.

Registered
Search function works well on here.

So, what oil do you guy's recommend馃槅馃槅馃槄馃槀

Got new saddle bags, WW Tyres and an LOF already on the way.

Ok, I see you're already being a trouble maker ;)

But since you asked, I've used conventional oil, Castrol 4T 10w-40 regularly. Still on original clutch with 42k miles. Now I sit back and let the flaming begin.

(Puts on fireproof clothing)

• Haha
Reactions: NateDog 62

Premium Member
Ok, I see you're already being a trouble maker ;)

But since you asked, I've used conventional oil, Castrol 4T 10w-40 regularly. Still on original clutch with 42k miles. Now I sit back and let the flaming begin.

(Puts on fireproof clothing)
Castrol. Isn't that what you take when your constipated?:cool: Thought I'd go ahead and get the ball rolling on the great oil debate of 2021.:D

Super Moderator
HEY! We can tolerate a lot of stuff around here, but if you guys are going to turn this into an oil thread, we're going to have to take action. You'll be sentenced to supplying banana muffins to the monkey for a month.

Super Moderator
HEY! We can tolerate a lot of stuff around here, but if you guys are going to turn this into an oil thread, we're going to have to take action. You'll be sentenced to supplying banana muffins to the monkey for a month.
like the sound of that...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts