6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People are just freakin' sick.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/15975744/detail.html

Police: Zip-Ties Across Road Could Kill Someone
Zip-Ties Found Across Road Monday, Tuesday Night

POSTED: 5:56 am EDT April 24, 2008
UPDATED: 9:35 am EDT April 24, 2008

FRAMINGHAM, Mass. -- Framingham police are looking for the person who strung plastic zip-ties across a road in that town.

Police said that the ties were found strung across Grove Street by Belknap Road at about 10 p.m. Monday and 9 p.m. Tuesday.

The ties were four to five feet off the ground between utility poles -- neck-level for bicyclists or motorcyclists. Police said if someone was riding fast enough, they could be seriously hurt or even killed.

Witnesses reported seeing a white man in his late 20s, about 6-feet tall with a stocky build near one of the utility poles Tuesday night.

The zip-ties were sent to the State Police crime lab for testing.

Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Framingham police at 508-532-5923.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I hope they find the creep and zip-tie him!!!

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
:shock:

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
As if we already don't have enough to worry about? Sheesh!

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
That is a road I take quite often! This is just sick!!!!!

·
Administrator
16,394 Posts
That's just freaking great. Of course since now it's made nation wide news we'll have a copy cat try it somewhere else.

Be careful out there.

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
I was JUST east of there on monday.

On rte 9 and rte 30. I actually COULD of been on that road for all i know. We where lost looking for a dealership on rte 9.

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
Capt Cruiser said:
That's just freaking great. Of course since now it's made nation wide news we'll have a copy cat try it somewhere else.

Be careful out there.
Someone already did this last year or the year before. Not in mass and not with zip ties. They actually killed a rider if I remember correctly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts