Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Kevin and I am 34. I live in Richland, Washington and work for the railroad. I have been riding little bits here and there on friends bikes and just recently bought a 2005 Suzuki boulavard c50. There is lots of chrome and I love the looks of it. I'd like to upgrade or modify the exhaust to make it louder so people driving next to me can hear it. Any suggestions or tips about the bike would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
26,146 Posts
welcome from Ct...enjoy the new ride..if you haven't already take the MSF course...good basic fundamentals to start from. No matter how loud your pipes are...never assume they know you're there...don't put yourself in their blind spots. Ride safe and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Super Moderator
34,437 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

+1 on the MSF Basic Rider Course. It's the best thing you can do for your own safety.

As for the pipes, you can try an Honest Abe mod on the stock pipes, but I doubt you'll be happy with it. Vance and Hines and Cobra both have great pipes. I've got V&H Straight Shots and guys with Harleys complain that I'm too loud. I love them. :wayhappy:

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Welcome from North Attleboro, MA

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.