Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I'm a new rider, have been the passenger a handful of times (less) in the past month. I've enjoyed being the passenger a LOT, and have been wanting to take it a step further and become a rider (and go riding WITH him but on a separate bike).

Today, I bought a new (to me) Suzuki Boulevard C50T....it's a 2006 and perfect for me size/weight wise. I take my courses July 14-16 and already am ordering the accessories (have the helmet and gloves, buying the rest now). I'm so excited to learn and enjoy!

If B sees this, hey you! Thanks for inspiring me to want to do this, and thanks for referring me here! :)

Erin

·
Registered
19,732 Posts
Greetings from Indiana. If you're not careful, you may learn something. Sounds like "B" is a good guy and very supportive.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Hey who is B? and where are you from? I know, so many questions... Welcome

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

Hey DC, our (women) numbers are growing !!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Congrats on your decision to ride! Good luck with your upcoming test. You’ll do fine knowing that your new bike is motivation to do so. Happy 😃 trails!

·
Super Moderator
19,682 Posts
morning from Ct... just what we need,,,another one of the other gender...thought there was a cap on the amount of women we allow on here... well looks like you slipped thru the cracks somehow...get the feeling Robyn (Rob 61) has a hand in this...anyway welcome...and don't forget newbies are required to tend to the coffee pot for 30 days...pot found empty...you go on probation...you don't want to go on probation...take my word for it...something to go with the coffee would be nice too not to mention an occasional banana ….enjoy the msf class...practice what they teach you and buy good gear...later.

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
ME >:)>:)>:)
Yea Erin, give DC a banana, he knows right what to do with it :kiss2:

Glad you had a good weekend Dennis. Nurse Vicki to the rescue again, huh ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts