Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just picked up an '03 Anniversary edition and thought I'd say hi. Been riding for a while, most recently on an '06 S40. Took my wife out for a ride a couple of weeks ago and she all of a sudden fell in love with riding and suggested we get a bigger bike so I bought this yesterday. We went riding last night and we both love this bike. I've been looking through the forum for a couple of things that I need to do:

- risers (I'm short)
- passenger floorboards and maybe armrests
- exhaust... maybe (bike has straight shots which are a bit loud)

But what I really need now is a copy of the manual so I can figure out how to set the clock! Is there a manual on line somewhere?

Thanks
Tony

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Tony, welcome to the wonderful V.R. family from Connecticut.

To set your clock, press SELECT until the clock shows, then press both SELECT and ADJUST buttons at the same time for about 2-3 seconds. The hour segment will start to blink. Use ADJUST to set hours, then SELECT to go to the minutes and do the same until time is right. Then press SELECT one last time to finish (I hope I remembered this right :wink: )

Safe rides always!!! Moe

·
Premium Member
11,858 Posts
welcome from cambridge, ontario :) pull up a bar stool, beer's in the fridge!

cheers!

-mistress k

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Phoenix, AZ!

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
welcome from central florida

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
Welcome from Massachusetts. This is a great site and you've got a great bike!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome from Colorado Springs Colorado.

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Hi, I have a set of very nice Jardines that are not as loud as the Straights listed in SWAP MEET ... perhaps you want to take a look ;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey San Diego, A little advice.....Read the posts about riding all year long. I am from about 100 miles north of ya and I always read posts about "winterizing" and "storing for the winter." Stay away from those evil posts!!!

Glad that you are here.

·
Registered
129 Posts
welcome from Utah.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Welcome from just up the 15. Ride on up and we'll take a run through the wineries.

Risers are a good thing, I'm vertically challenged as well. I got mine from Phat Performance Parts. I just added Cobra passenger boards, also from Phat. They were a little pricey but I didn't like any of the cheaper ones. I've been meaning to put some pictures in the gallery, I'll do that later tonight.

Enjoy the new ride and the site. You came to the right place.

EDIT: I posted a couple picturs in my gallery if your interested in checking out the boards and risers.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Welcome from Blossom Valley.

Any plans to ride in the Support the Troops event on the 17th? It starts in Escondido at Biggs HD, registration and breakfast at 8:30 - 10. Bill Goldberg is the main celeb involved- if that matters?

Cost is $25/rider, $5 for a passenger. Fundraiser for Homefront San Diego- (Funds are used to help families of deployed soldiers- car repairs, diapers- all that stuff. Great charity!)

Drop a note if you're interested. I'm working at getting a little group going from here. I have the flyer in my e-mail which I can certainly forward to any who are interested.

Sidewalk

1 - 20 of 27 Posts