Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello VolusiaRiders from sunny and warm Tbilisi, Georgia. Here riding season has already started.

Several months ago I was trying to purchase C50 from using craigslist on this Forum, but some members thought it was a scam and not to sell to stranger. Finally, I got my C50 from dealership in Austin, Texas and it just arrived 2-3 weeks ago.

Its beautiful 2007 C50T with 21,000 miles on it.

Here is the link to the photo: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a0uqne2cvijdi2p/2014-02-13 12.58.16.jpg

Nice to be a part of this great forum.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Welcome from Massachusetts! She is a real Beauty! Enjoy.... I envious that you are starting your riding season and I'm still looking at lots of snow with more on the way.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gamajoba from Colorado. One of my favorite countries to visit. Don't remember ever seeing a lot of motorcycles there. Lots of really good wine though.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Gamarjoba :) More motorcycles are appearing, most of them are sportbikes but there are a few cruisers as well. If you will be coming next time, let me know.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from Ontario, Canada!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome my Georgia Friend!
Am originally from Vienna, Austria came to America in 47!
RIDE SAFE MY FRIEND!

·
Super Moderator
4,372 Posts
Greetings

Welcome to the VRF from the Battlefields of Gettysburg, Pa. Ride safe and enjoy, Best, D.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts