Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,
I am a new rider, Here in South East Georgia. I just purchased my first used 2006 Suzuki Boulevard c50 two weeks ago. Also new to the forums. With both of those said. I will be poking around looking for areas to ask questions about my bike. Trying to learn how to check and do basic repairs. Looking forward to meeting others and learning more.

·
Super Moderator
23,840 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

If you haven't yet, look into taking the Motorcycle Safety Foundation Basic Rider Course. Ride safe and have fun!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Whiskey! *waves from Savannah* I did recently complete and pass. "License" in hand haha. Wanted to do this for years, but now at 51 years of age finally bought me the bike. Looking like it may need a bit of Shop work, but will share that once I find the right area to discuss.

·
Super Moderator
19,679 Posts
welcome TinMan...like the name...bought my first bike...04 Volusia back in 04 at 51 years old also...guess with age comes wisdom and a wake up call to stop procrastinating on doing things we keep saying we want to do and do it... lots of good knowledgeable people here that can help with any questions you may have... small reminder that newbies here to the forum are required to keep the coffee pot full and some banana bread or muffins or just a banana or 2 would compliment the coffee also...not necessary but would be appreciated. Ride safe and good luck with the new ride.

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Welcome aboard, don't feed the monkey.

·
Premium Member
3,629 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

·
Registered
19,732 Posts
Greetings from Indiana.
The forum tab at the top will take you sections and sub sections that have tons of info that relate to what your looking for. If not, theres plenty here that can answer your questions.

·
Super Moderator
4,287 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Penciltucky....Lots of good oil threads too...Tinman....just saying?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Greetings from Boston (but hopefully not for long)! Welcome to the Forum. Plenty of friendly folk here with TONS of experience. Jump right in and join the madness that is the VR group.

Ride Safe & Often

1 - 12 of 12 Posts