Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wife has been learning to ride my ( now hers) c50. she doesnt like the sound that the straight shots make, so I was going to switch her over to V&H Crusiers. Are the cruisers alot less loud ?

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
Don't have answer to your question but how about just installing the original pipes back on for her to then decide?

·
Registered
6 Posts
jladd wrote:

My 04 has a set of V&H Straight Shots. What is the sound difference between the Cruzers and the Straight Shots?? Which is louder.

I bought the back used a few weeks ago, Love the bike but the exhaust is loud, considering putting the stock exhaust on.For those that say if it is too loud then you are too old, Try running with me, see if you can keep up.
THANKS
adjuster wrote:

I was wondering the same thing. Anyone care to comment on the sound difference between cruisers and straight shots?

I too would like the answer to this question. My husband gave me his C50 when I bought him a new Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad for Christmas. The C50 has V & H straight shots on it and I think they are too loud. I am just learning to ride and the pipes intimidate the crap out of me. He seems to think that the crusiers may be more to my liking. I want to be heard but don't want to go deaf. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts