Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

33yo combat veteran and single Dad to a little girl here in Oregon. I was in the 82nd Airborne as an airborne infantry Sergeant, did a year in Hawaii, some time overseas, and I've been home and retired since '05.

Anyway, I am basically a brand new biker, and I am going to veryveryvery carefully be attending some motorcycle classes over the next couple of months with my new purchase. I love it. :wayhappy:

It's a 2007 M50 with 4.5k miles, purchased from the original owner. Love the bike, already receiving compliments and it's still sitting in the back of my UHaul truck rental. :biglaugh:

I'll be around asking stupid questions! Hope to get to know some of you guys and especially the Oregon folks!

Going to try to get some serious pics with HD camera soon.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Hi ne1up. I'm a Cold War army MP vet living in the Columbia Gorge on the Washington side. I've ridden almost all of central/eastern Oregon, and a good chunk of NW Oregon. Oregon has some great roads for riding, especially on the east side where it's sunnier and the traffic is light. Hope we can meet up some day.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey NE1UP,
Welcome to that forum! Gotta tell ya that I could not see jumping out of a plane w/o there being any thing wrong with the aircraft!!
If you happen to ride South to California, you got a place to hang your skid lid!! Shoot me an email at: [email protected]
Ride Safe my Friend!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Military Police

Hi ne1up. I'm a Cold War army MP vet living in the Columbia Gorge on the Washington side. I've ridden almost all of central/eastern Oregon, and a good chunk of NW Oregon. Oregon has some great roads for riding, especially on the east side where it's sunnier and the traffic is light. Hope we can meet up some day.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Hi Skamaniac,
While I was in the Army, spent 6 years as an M.P., three years in Paris, France! Was not married at the time!! A Great Tour!!
Get with NE1UP, and head to Southern CA be happy to show y'all around our area!!
Ride Safe My Friend,

·
The Village Idiot
5,017 Posts
Welcome from Cincinnati Ohio. Thank you for your service and there are no stupid questions here. I know because I have asked them all.

sent from this small hand held talkie thingy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts