Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from the NW subs of Detroit, great riding area, once the potholes are fixed from this winter.

Just this weekend I purchased a new 2012 C50T Classic. What a beauty!! I love it. It was supposed to be delivered Saturday when I bought it, but it didn't make it. It will be in my garage this afternoon.

I consider myself a rookie at riding since it has been such a long time since the last bike. So I won't be looking to meet up too much yet. Hopefully there are some riding clubs close by.

I'm looking forward to all the information that can be gained from a site like this as I am apart of the corvetteforum and that has been fun and useful as well. See ya on the road.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Hey put a couple of bucks in your pocket and take a ride by the time you get home you'll be expert enough to ride with any of us.
Welcome to the funny farm.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome from Shelby Twp, (Just east of Rochester).
Haven't had the chance to get out your way yet on the bike.
Been sticking to the coast, the thumb and northern Oakland county.
Let me know when you're comfortable riding again and maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle.

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Howdy from Kentucky

Lake in Tennessee

Nice Wrangler! Ever take it off road?

·
Super Moderator
20,459 Posts
morning from Ct...good luck with your new toy...great mc..you'll love it...hope you get a chance to meet some of the folks here...good bunch.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey from South Central Kentucky. I drive by the Corvette swallowing sinkhole almost every day. That was a crying shame.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts