Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all: Just purchased my first Suzuki, and found this forum. The bike is a new 2013 boulevard 800 C50 special eddition. I am hoping to be able to get some advice and conversation about my new ride. I am just getting my acces. now so it will take a while till I can post what they are. I like to wrench my own bikes as much as possible, so I have a lot to learn.. I am comming off a kawasaki 1500 vulcan classic. Soo... Hello to everyone.. Ride safe...little al.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey from South Central Kentucky. Lots of good advice here, especially if you want to spend money modding your bike. :)

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Welcome from Massachusetts! That's an interesting switch, a kawasaki 1500 vulcan classic to a 2013 boulevard 800 C50. Hey, I'm all for it! What circumstances lead you to the c50? :wayhappy:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi I am from Rhode Island. I will post some photos as soon as I can take them. I just picked up the bike from the dealer the other day. Still waiting on a few accessories. My saddle bags, tank bib, and the engine guards. When I had my Vulcan as I've said I did most of my own wrenching. I hope to do it with is bike also. So, I will be asking many questions.. Thanks for the welcome. little al.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the greeting. The Vulcan was 11 years old. Been all over the country. I am riding single and just did not need all that power. I weigh out at 130 lbs. So the 800 should be fine. I took a ride at the dealer on their demo and liked it. Still trying to get used to the weight difference. My old bike, with the way I had it set up, Trunk, bags, engine guard, ect was almost 800 lbs. I guess it will take time. :) I will have to roll those miles on and get the feel of it. :) little al.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.