Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm a new member reccommeded to this site by RellaLou. She has been raving about all the wonderful things on this site...so I thought I join all of you. I have a 2007 C50T Boulevard. Can't wait to engage with others for info, rides, gatherings, etc. For now, wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

·
Super Moderator
4,543 Posts
Greetings

Welcome to the VRF and congrats on the Bully from the Battlefields of Gettysburg, Pa. You are now part of the family of riders, friends, and a BIG Family good ol' fashion GOODNESS. Hope to see you down the road at a VR ride or Rally. Ride safe and enjoy, Best, D.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome Lilly from Southern CA. Joined a couple of days ago, used to belong to Venture Riders Organization, the really neat thing is that on these sites you can ask tech questions and there will be several answers coming back to you! I just purchased an 06 Suzi Boulevard C50T couple of weeks ago, makes me feel 40 years younger once I throw my leg over my BABIES saddle!!
Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Years!!
PopPop

·
Registered
670 Posts
Welcome from Lower Alabama!

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Welcome from Maryville Tn.

·
Super Moderator
9,130 Posts
Welcome from the northern Catskills over in New York State!

The New England group is quite active, with 3 rallies a year, plus a number of other reasons to get together like wrench parties, pool parties, etc. Keep an eye open for these events in the 'Schedule a Ride' subforum.

Hope to meet you at one of them.

Cordially,
Chris

Reactions: stickalilly

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
Welcome from Texas.

·
Premium Member
9,060 Posts
EH! :cool:

<---<<

Good advice she gave you .............. if only she would stop posting in blue! ;-)

Reactions: RellaLou

·
Registered
21,666 Posts
Welcome to the family from Indiana
you won't be disappointed here.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Welcome and a Merry Chistmas from the Pacific Northwest.

Reactions: stickalilly

·
Premium Member
9,060 Posts

OK, no more blue. How's this?
Nope!

Doesn't matter really.............I just have to hi-lite your posts to read them cause I use the original VR dark background. I find that background color easier on the eyes is all.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts