Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 2012 stock C50, looking for recommendations on soft and hard saddlebags that will fit and look good on a C50

·
Super Moderator
28,292 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

IMHO there is no better soft bag than the OEM ones, and as for hard bags, the Tsukyu Strong Bags seem to look best in the affordable range.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,060 Posts
EH! :cool:

<---<<

I'm partial to the National Cycle Cruiseliners myself but there are several manufacturers that make a nice set of bags that are functional as well as nice looking for the C50.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
2,899 Posts

·
Registered
21,666 Posts
Greetings from Indiana ...
there are many good bags but it all comes down to personal tastes.
Figure out about how much space you would need regularly and start researching on ebay and cycle web sites.

·
Super Moderator
22,500 Posts
welcome from ct...have willie & max saddlebags and they have held up well for going on 10 years.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hi, I have a 2012 stock C50, looking for recommendations on soft and hard saddlebags that will fit and look good on a C50
Welcome from Kentucky. Saddlebags that "look good" is, of course, subjective. To my eye, hanging a rectangular bag that covers up the really great curve of the rear fender was not the way to go. I went with the Viking quarter round rigid bags below. Saddlemen also has something similar. These load from the top with an outer and inner flap. Everything stayed nice and dry through two days of rain on last summer's road trip. They also stand about 3 inches above the exhaust.
Keep us posted

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Hello, From Ohio!
I just installed Road King custom bags on the bike and I think they look great. Will post some pics soon.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Welcome from Toronto y'all eh!

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Southern Alberta? Sounds like a contradiction of terms!
Welcome to the site.
As far as bags go, I can only say take your time in selecting what you really want. I made the mistake and bought some temporary bags when I bought my bike back in 05. They're still on the bike but one of these days.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts