Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just learning to ride. Taking msf the end of May. What a new and different experience. Sure hope it gets easier, have a lot of fear remaining. I've inherited my dh's first bike, a silver C50, 2006. I started out on a dirt bike first two lessons. last weekend was the first time on the C50. It has v & h staight shots, I think they really intimidated me. DH can't wait until we can start riding together, it really means a lot to him. My best friend's brother is teaching us to ride so we don't look like total fools in class. She has an 883 HD. I wonder why her brother keeps telling me to breathe. :?

·
Administrator
53,871 Posts
Welcome from SW Florida!

·
Registered
275 Posts
welcome from Alaska, where we might get our first ride in May..... BTW, the MSF is a great course for a beginner, when I took it I had never ridden before. Three days later I was very confident that I wasn't going to kill myself.

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
Welome from central florida.
Forget everthing you friends and relitives teach you about riding and listen to the instructors so you don't start off w/ bad habits.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Welcome from south central Pa.! :D :D :D

Just relax and concentrate on what you are doing...just like the instructors tell you. Then, have a ball.

·
Registered
168 Posts
thank you all for making my wife feel welcome to the site. the person helping her learn about the bike and how to ride some before her class is an msf instructor. I try not to get involved to much :) but she is doing real well.

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
WELCOME from Texas.

Pete

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Welcome to V.R. from New England and take Box's advice below; don't get into habits "old bikers" might pass on to you. ENJOY !!!!

Boxwrench said:
Welome from central florida.
Forget everthing you friends and relitives teach you about riding and listen to the instructors so you don't start off w/ bad habits.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome from Oak Ridge, Tennessee!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Welcome from N. W. Florida!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts