Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I just picked up a gorgeous 2003 VL800 to help balance out life and explore the Pacific coast between the Golden Gate Bridge and Bodega Bay, with everything in between. I'm really excited to become a member of the Forum and have already had some technical questions answered by more experienced Volusia owners - glad to be a part of the club!

Trevor

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey from south central Kentucky! Sounds like some nice rides.

·
Super Moderator
22,475 Posts
welcome from the other side of this wonderful country we live in...enjoy and ride safe...great folk here.

·
Premium Member
9,060 Posts
EH! :cool:

<---<<

Post us a pic when you can.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome from NW Florida! Yep, lots of helpful folks and great info here.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwest.

·
Premium Member
11,782 Posts
Welcome, nice that you live near the coast, you'll will be able to tell if it's overcast or not. Many times I've left the central valley with the sun blazing and by the time I get to the coast it's overcast and 20 degrees cooler.
Still a nice riding area!

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Welcome! At least you won't have to ride for very many miles to see beautiful scenery.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Welcome from Vicksburg Ms. My early years were spent in Antioch Ca. Then after high school I moved from here to Napa. Spent a lot of time riding with coast north of San Francisco. One of the few things I miss about Ca.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome Friend!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello from Europe, although living now in Austria, still having great memories of times spent at a high school in northern CA.. mendocino county rocks! :wayhappy: would love to take a ride there one day..

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Hello, From Ohio!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts