Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
32,937 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

Nice looking ride. Good luck with the hunt for a batwing.

Reactions: Stocky

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

Nice looking ride. Good luck with the hunt for a batwing.
Thanks man
I got it from a member of this website here in Toronto Canada Not sure of the members name I saw him on a classified ad he told me about the website

·
Premium Member
4,141 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

·
Super Moderator
32,937 Posts
Thanks man
I got it from a member of this website here in Toronto Canada Not sure of the members name I saw him on a classified ad he told me about the website
Well, look at that. You got a bike and a hook up with a bunch of degenerates. Talk about a great deal. We're glad you decided to join us.

·
Premium Member
4,141 Posts
Who you calling degenerates Whiskey ???
😂 😂 😂

·
Super Moderator
4,854 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Noice rig.

·
Registered
23,425 Posts
It depends on what you're looking for in a batwing, Speakers, stereo, etc., Memphis Shades is about your cheapest but you won't have any frills.

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
Your best bet is Ebay. There is not much by way of parts swap on this forum, especially with something as specialized as a

·
Registered
228 Posts
I got my BW from Ebay and it was a real good deal. just had to order the mounting brackets.
Not sure why this posted twice - Admins, feel free to delete it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It depends on what you're looking for in a batwing, Speakers, stereo, etc., Memphis Shades is about your cheapest but you won't have any frills.
Yeah was looking at them to I think I’m going to go with them I don’t need speakers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts