Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am a new member to this forum. I am a long time rider, having gotten my first bike in 1971 (Kawasaki 90cc). I have had a string of Suzukis starting with a 1971 TS125, and now I own a 2006 C50 Boulevard. I have been trying to get all the maintenance up to date, and I will have a few questions I hope you all can help me out.

·
Pearly Gates Chapter
4,789 Posts
greetings

Welcome to the VRF. Congrats on the bully. Great street cruzer. Ask anytimg about maintenance and mods or do the search mode.....be surprised someone else asked or covered your questions......Welcome from Gettysburg. Penna. Ride safe and enjoy. Best D

Reactions: The Unabobber

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome from Brownsville Texas. Do a search for "stickys" lots of info for you there.
Thanks, Pancho. Hey, I was born in Brownsville. Watch out for those rocket ships launching from Boca Chica!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Welcome from WV! I find it amazing to do searches for the stuff I am wondering about! It seems every question I can come up with has been asked and answered at some point :) Enjoy the group! I have really learned a lot in a short time about my 05 c50t!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome from Ohio! You will find lots of help here. I thought I was done modifying my C50T, then I joined this group....

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks to everyone for all the responses. This seems to be a very active and very friendly forum. I am still trying to figure out how to work this forum system. I am used to the Delphi forum, which is a different system altogether. I beg everyone's patience if I post to the wrong thread, wrong person, or just wrong, ahha! There used to be some active forums for Suzuki MIGs and Bully's on Delphi, but they seem to have died out.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hello, From Ohio!
Hey I got a TS125.
I still have a 1971 TS125. I have had three of them and a TS250 over the years. I was still riding my TS125 until a few years ago we had a hurricane that destroyed my barn, and I got water in the gas tank and now its rusty. I need to fix that so I can ride it again.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cowboys fan?
Not so much a Cowboys fan. I am primarily a Colts fan (having lived in Indiana when the Colts moved to town), and a Houston Texans fan (as I now live in the Houston area).
I think the Texans are playing the Cowboys this weekend. The Texas superbowl, more or less. Bragging rights, anyway?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.