Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an '06 M50 and starting to modify and ride it after owning a 2007 1700 Road Star the last six years. So far it's been a lot of fun. Lighter and much more maneuverable than my heavy cruiser.

Cheers,
Cecil

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,286 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the VR family friends forum....Some great riding in your back yard!!!
You just missed the big shindig AGT/OctVRfest there...No worries, SweetLu will have a reride soon...Luuuuuu!!!!ll!!!
Ride safe newbie!

·
Premium Member
3,627 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

·
Super Moderator
4,286 Posts
Just bought an '06 M50 and starting to modify and ride it after owning a 2007 1700 Road Star the last six years. So far it's been a lot of fun. Lighter and much more maneuverable than my heavy cruiser.

Cheers,
Cecil
Cicil, my coozee from your back yard!!! Cheers!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,667 Posts
welcome to the family...presently next door to you...Knoxville, spending a week here visiting my daughter...some great riding in these neck of the woods...enjoy...saw a lot of bikes out since I got here.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Greeting from Boston (but not for long)! Welcome to the VR Family. Plenty of friendly folks here with tons of experience. Interestingly, I have made the reverse bike ownership change. I have 2 Volusia/Boulevards, but just picked up an '02 Road Star for my place in Arizona. The 800cc engine just won't cut it on the highway and hills of AZ. Keeping the Volusia for local trips, for which it's ideal.

Ride Safe and Often! (Just don't feed the Monkey)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts