Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
hello from Austria, Europe. Cant wait for the spring to finally arrive, to hit the road on my first Volusia i got last year. The Alps are waiting already, it was some 13 degrees couple days ago - that would be some nice 55 in your part of the world:wayhappy:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Gruss got landsman!
Don't know how to put that "umlau" over the u.
Welcome from Encino, California!
Was born in Baden bei Wien June 37, left Vienna, Austria and came to America in 47, joined the Army in 56 and retired 26 years later.
Would love to receive an email from you! My email address is; [email protected]
Take care my Friend,

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome from Michigan, USA. If it was 55° F. here, I would be riding. It's funny you mentioned the Alps, my last cycle was a Honda Transalp 600 and I often dreamt of actually riding it in the Alps.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome from Michigan, USA. If it was 55° F. here, I would be riding. It's funny you mentioned the Alps, my last cycle was a Honda Transalp 600 and I often dreamt of actually riding it in the Alps.
thanks to all for the warm welcomes. it is 55 around where i live - called lower austria, which pretty much says it is quite warmer than in the mountains. but we had an unusually warm winter so there were days when i met quite a few riders even in december or january. hope all of you had same opportunity at least once, wishing you great riding season that starts soon.. like now would be great :biglaugh:

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Welcome! It was about 55 here the other day, I had to go back to the house and change gloves from the heavy ones to the light ones. I was in black and was quite warm.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwest Silverdale, Washington.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Welcome. Where are you in Austria? I've been to Vienna many times and love it. Wish I could spend more time to travel the whole country, especially on two wheels.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts