Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Where did you find the extenders. I read through this post twice and must have missed it. I just bought some jumbo bags and need to fix up my back pegs.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I did this mod last weekend looks good and make the rear pegs functional with hard saddlebags. Thanks for the great mod....

·
Registered
32 Posts
that's a nice job!....added to my short-list.

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
I LIKE those...would match my front longhorns and can be adjusted to many positions.

·
Premium Member
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I LIKE those...would match my front longhorns and can be adjusted to many positions.
Hey Ron. I missed this.

Only takes a minute to adjust.

The only time I need to adjust is if someone else besides Angie is gonna be riding for any length of time, like when my kids visit.

And its a quick adjustment.

I made tiny alignment marks for Angie's setting so it's easy to go back and you can't even tell that they are there.

·
Premium Member
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Very well done! Love those hard bags! type and size(dimensions)?
They are Champion Sidecars Patriots.

They won't fit with stock exhaust.

You will need the Patriot sports with stock exhaust.

Products

Products

If you order the full size Patiots, you will need a low slung exhaust and you will need to specify they go on a C50 since the website only shows them for the C90, because the mounts that come with them are different.

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
Somebody around here at one point made some replacement brackets to kinda of reposition the pegs to a better position. They bolted up to where the stock bolting points were and you just had to move the peg and its respective hardware over. Don't remember who...I ended up with a set and then passed them along when I sold the bike. Any of you longtime board veterans remember who it was?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Awesome job man, where did you get those hard bags? I so would love a set like that.

·
Premium Member
16,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Awesome job man, where did you get those hard bags? I so would love a set like that.
Thanks. My bike has since been traded. As for the bags...

Champion Sidecars. The Patriot Sports will fit with stock exhaust. But you will need a low slung exhaust for the full size. They painted mine to match the 2007 factory paint colors.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks. My bike has since been traded. As for the bags...

Champion Sidecars. The Patriot Sports will fit with stock exhaust. But you will need a low slung exhaust for the full size. They painted mine to match the 2007 factory paint colors.
What exhaust were you using, I like the looks of it. Hell, I love the looks of the whole bike. It's the bike Suzuki should have made!

41 - 56 of 56 Posts