Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. My name is Dirt. I'm from Lincoln NE. Got my C50 beginning of last June and have been infatuated with riding it ever since. I've lurked here for a bit, and even recently posted a few times, but I felt a proper introduction should be made. Good to meet all of ya

Here's a copy of me describing my bike in another thread. Just for the record I've changed out the Hard Krome Pipes with a set of Vance and Hines Straight Shots....

I picked up my lovely C50 last June. It's a 2006 with a measly 3400 miles for $4000. While that price may sound high to some, it included all factory: saddle bags, windshield, Sissy bar/luggage rack, driving light bar, chrome fold down passenger floor boards, engine guards, leather tank bra. Also included non factory Hard Krome 3" big straight pipes (original pipes included also) and a Baron bullet style tachometer. I could have bought a couple other options for around four to five hundred cheaper, but would have come out way behind buying even a fraction of that stuff back. I added a new 2 piece mustang seat for $370 with free shipping and set to roll

·
Registered
150 Posts
welcome from the left coast. I did about the same, just got an 05 with only 2137 miles on it for 3700. it has the factory 500$ boulevard saddlebags, windshield (actually 2 of them) and most importantly the Mustang seats already on it (with the brand new stocks as back up)

·
Premium Member
9,059 Posts
EH! :cool:

<---<<

Even if you don't like some of the accessories you got, you can sell them here and get stuff you want.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts