Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone from Southwestern VA! I just took the Motorcycle Riders Safety Course back in June of 2013, and then purchased a new 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C50T in July. I really love how easily it handled, and didn't feel like I was getting too small or too large a bike for a first time rider.

Recently, I just bought some Cobra Highway Bars for it which were very easy to install and look great! I also bought some V&H Straight Shots for it, and am waiting for my Cobra FI2000R to install with it. I have been reading many forums and trying to get a verdict on whether or not it was needed. I just decided to go ahead and get it. Any thoughts?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Spring, warmer weather, and long rides!

·
Super Moderator
20,481 Posts
Ct says welcome...enjoy and ride safe out there...great bike...good folk here too. Know where I can get a good banana.....

·
Registered
20,184 Posts
Welcome from Indiana .
pics, we want to see pics when you get a chance.
If you are just changing the exhaust, I don't believe you need to add the processor.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome from California...just got a brain phart, ship the bike out here, you fly out and we'll break that beauty on the Pacific Coast Highway!
You hang your Skid Lid and park your "Baby" in my ManCave!!
Your thoughts?
Ciao

·
Super Moderator
4,372 Posts
Greetings

Welcome to the VRF and congrats on the Bully, ride safe and enjoy when the weather breaks. Best, D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts