Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ringo1965
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to use Uncle Donald's Stimulus money wisely and found a awesome deal on a C50T with 2610 miles on it for $2500! Garage kept and still looks new. I couldn't pass that up and paid the man and put her on the road where she belongs! I had not rode since 1984 and was a little jittery for all of about 10 minutes and then it was truly a "just like riding a bike" situation. Smooth and easy riding...I don't think I could have selected a better bike. A few days later I took my wife for our first ride and when we stopped for a break at a gas station, a guy pulled up and got out of his car and said "Beautiful bike...this is your all's first ride, isn't it? I can tell by the smile on your faces!" We hope to be able to find some folks to ride with and make some new friends. I just moved back to the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area after living the last 15 years in Texas.
Blessings and Ride Safe Everyone!

·
Ringo1965
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
P.S. Is there an admin that can fix my user name? I fat fingered an extra "i" in the name.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome from upstate NY. Congrats on you're wise buy. Ride safe and have fun. Use the search bar before you ask frivolous questions and for God's sake, dont ask about oil lol. I've been lurking in here for a year now and I've learned so much, had so many questions answered just by reading through the archives.

·
Super Moderator
57,514 Posts
Welcome and enjoy Ringo.
I couldn't figure out how to change your user name but maybe someone else will be able to.
I lived in Cincinnati at the end of the 70's. I was at The Who concert in '79 and worked at 84 Lumber in Florence for 6 months.

·
Super Moderator
25,138 Posts
Yeah, I'm not seeing how to do it either. It's possible that mods don't have that ability anymore. It either takes an admin or someone smarter than us.

Paging @BearBait ... @Psyc0

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts