Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on, guys? Came upon a really good deal the other day on a 2004 Volusia with mods that I wanted but would probably never get around to doing (apes, V&H exhaust, etc.) so now I'm one of you!

I'm in North Shore Mass (but was born and raised in NY so I also hate Tom Brady as much as most of you do) so if anyone else in the NE area wants to ride, get at me. I've previously owned a Vulcan 900 but the stator died on me so I dumped it for cheap. I also have a 1980 CB650c that I'm currently making into a chopper. I had some cash and was in the market for another reliable, metric cruiser that was carbed (never again with FI!) and the VL800 seems great so far. Looking forward to learning more from you all.

·
Administrator
16,277 Posts
Welcome from Western MA. Very active group here in the North East. Come join us sometime.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Hate Tom Brady? you are just jealous that you are not as good as him. ;-)

Welcome from Norton, MA. South side of Boston for you transplants. Hope to meet up with you for a ride now and again. As the Capt'n said, we are an active group.
Warning do not feed the monkey

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hate Tom Brady? you are just jealous that you are not as good as him. ;-)

Welcome from Norton, MA. South side of Boston for you transplants. Hope to meet up with you for a ride now and again. As the Capt'n said, we are an active group.
Warning do not feed the monkey
Ha! I'm actually pretty sports-agnostic but it's fun to rile up the locals from time to time ;-)

I've been in MA for nearly 5 years at this point and am slowly coming around to where things are in the state and the goofy pronunciations of your towns and cities. But I gotta tell ya, the RMV road course you guys call streets around here has definitely improved my riding as far as I can tell!

Looking forward to some rides this year

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Greetings from Boston (but not for long)! Great to have you here. Lots of friendly folks with tons of experience here and the NE group is quite active. Watch for an announcement of our annual Wrench Day, typically in April.

Ride Safe & Often!

·
Premium Member
14,395 Posts
I've been in MA for nearly 5 years at this point and am slowly coming around to where things are in the state and the goofy pronunciations of your towns and cities.
Formally from Woosta'
Welcome from Savannah, pull u pa chair, the beer is in the fridge

Ride Safe
Shawn

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

·
Super Moderator
8,795 Posts
I've met most of that N.E. group and they're NUTS.
Thank you, sir! I take that as a compliment. ;)

Welcome, Massanthrope (great forum name!), from the Catskills near Hunter Mountain.

Keep your eye on the 'Schedule a Ride' subforum and you'll see offerings for meet-ups, rallies, etc. In fact, some of us are probably going to take in the Springfield motorcycle show next weekend.

·
Super Moderator
20,046 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts