Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks! C50 rider from kentucky. I've been reading threads on here for info for a while now. Figured I should register and give my 2 cents.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

·
Registered
20,230 Posts
Greetings from Indiana. NO BANANAS for the monkey, makes him feel important when hes a PITA.
About where ya at in KY?

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Thanks fellas! Manchester, ky for the one that asked. Out here In the mountains
Thanks for the thanks :)

But we're not ALL fellas :biglaugh:

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
Welcome.
I took a trip once to visit a friend in Kentucky.
I stayed too long and ran out of money.
Had to get a job driving a semi to get out of there.

Murray Kentucky was where I learned that people plug up a toaster instead of plugging it in.
I also learned that it was ok to say, I done done that!

·
Super Moderator
25,306 Posts
Oops.. how about folks if we're not all fellas?
Rob is short for Robyn. We've got a few other women on here. We're very 2020 that way.

Don't feel bad. She's just giving you a hard time. Her bark is way worse than her bite. Watch the monkey though, he gets cranky when the coffee pot gets low.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Rob is short for Robyn. We've got a few other women on here. We're very 2020 that way.

Don't feel bad. She's just giving you a hard time. Her bark is way worse than her bite. Watch the monkey though, he gets cranky when the coffee pot gets low.
Someone has to keep you guys in line !
And no one has evidence of my bite....I'm careful that way :biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
20,230 Posts
Thanks fellas! Manchester, ky for the one that asked. Out here In the mountains
Just wondering as I have friends around Cave City and go see them often. Thought maybe we could hook up one trip down and you could show me some fantastic roads to ride there.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice country around cave city. I'm about 3 and hours from there. Used to do a lot of work out that way. The terrain out that way vs. Here is like night and day. Much milder terrain out there. I think I would actually prefer that kind of laid back riding compared to these twisty mountains we have here in the southeastern part of the state. There are some beautiful places to see out here though. Red river gorge is worth a trip.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And how the heck do I reply to an individual response? Some of you are getting left out because I cant figure out how to do it.

·
Registered
20,230 Posts
Find their quote, hit the "Quote" button below their post and it will post there stuff to the quick reply section. Then you just tab down below their post and type your answer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts