Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Administrator
16,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just putting this out there to see who's interested.

We'd head up, snowmobile one day and have an overnight.

I'm thinking towards the end of January.

Once I know how many are interested I'll see if I can get better rates.

Snowmobiling Packages

All snowmobile packages include helmets and clothing. All rates are per day, per person, double occupancy, non-holiday. Fuel not included.
1 night of lodging (Friday-Saturday)
2 Snowmobiles for Adventure Tour: $165 pp
2 Snowmobiles for Bog Pond / Franconia Notch Tour: $170 pp

Click the link below for info

Parker's Motel Winter Packages | White Mountains, Lincoln, New Hampshire

Attending

Capt Cruiser and Magicfingers - 2 Snowmobiles

·
Administrator
6,051 Posts
Hmmmm. Not all that interested in the snowmobiling, but definitely interested in the gettogether.

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
I'll monitor this one to see if enough interest is there and what the days may be... good idea, Capt'n !!!

·
Premium Member
3,042 Posts
Hmmmm. Not all that interested in the snowmobiling, but definitely interested in the gettogether.

YEA! What he said. ^

Where's the closest large airport? U.S.A.

My wife's been wanting to do something. I bet this would shut her up. She lived on Pease AFB back in 1962.

I saw a snow machine back in the 80's.

·
Administrator
16,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YEA! What he said. ^

Where's the closest large airport? U.S.A.

My wife's been wanting to do something. I bet this would shut her up. She lived on Pease AFB back in 1962.

I saw a snow machine back in the 80's.
Closest large airport would be Logan International in Boston.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Closest large airport would be Logan International in Boston.
Manchester, NH would be closer... has a good track record and services many routes & large jets. Easier getting in & out over Logan. It's location to the White Mountains makes it worth a look for flights. :wayhappy:

·
Super Moderator
22,504 Posts
nice idea for a get together Jay..unfortunately will be a can't do for me..be heading up to rochester the following weekend and would rather save the extra days for riding get togethers during the riding season.

·
Super Moderator
9,130 Posts
Tagged!

·
Premium Member
12,258 Posts
I'd be all over this......Those rates are reasonable and for those worried about getting too cold, most of these units today have heated everything. :wayhappy:

·
Registered
778 Posts
I "think" the wife and I stayed there many years ago when the kids were much younger. 2 adults and 5 kids crammed into one room.

·
Super Moderator
22,504 Posts
if you need a backup just in case...stayed here overnite a few years back when I headed up to lincoln a day early for a weeks vacation...nice friendly mom and pop...clean and quiet.

Riverbank Motel and Cabins

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
If you are looking to start a list add me. I am interested

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Interested....Keep us posted! :wayhappy:
Most likely snow shoe instead.

·
Super Moderator
22,504 Posts
hey grandma...hope you had a nice holiday with the little one.

·
Super Moderator
22,504 Posts
2 years ago while we were spending our annual oct week in the white mts we stopped in a place on the main drag in lincoln to inquire about snowmobiling there in the winter...had the usual video in the shop explaining it all and then in closing i asked the girl..."hate to ask this but are there stops somewhere on the trail where one can take care of business...you know when one needs to go"...remember getting a funny look from the girl...never getting an answer and the wife lecturing me afterwards on my choice of questions that I felt needed to be asked...in all seriousness, I told her, the wife, "unfortunately spending a day outside in the cold and with the added frequency I do need to go now...I felt the question was appropriate." Wonder if there are any dd's along the trail...tell ya...sucks getting old.

·
Super Moderator
22,504 Posts
hate these people with all this energy...walking thru the snow with tennis rackets strapped to their boots...gotta give them credit tho....takes me long enough to walk to my mailbox w/o falling when theres snow on the ground....

·
Super Moderator
22,504 Posts
reminds me too...better get to it with the snowblower before what layers my drive freezes over.... pretty to look at tho...not snowing now...whats all the hoopala about .... didn't really get much here...guess I'm one of the lucky...hope everyone else made out ok.

·
Super Moderator
9,130 Posts
We got a foot of fabulous powder. It'd be absolutely terrific to snowshoe in the stuff ... except I don't feel like coping with the single-digit temps to do it. Brrrr! There's fun, and then there's nuts.

Reactions: RellaLou

·
Super Moderator
22,504 Posts
snow was powder soft...watching the news and what a mess this storm is causing...fell for those in the boston area...stay warm everyone.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts