Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
don't know which of the 4 Bros it will be, but depending on who may come will play into the decision...figure we try for saturday and keep sunday nov 2 as a raindate. Figure a noon meet.

·
Administrator
16,660 Posts
If my pool is done I have a polar plunge planned for the 1st.

If it's not done - count me in.

Reactions: DCinCT

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Dennis, there is one in Great Barrington, Ma also. It's not far from the Hillsdale one in NY.
I'll be watching this one. Put me down as a maybe.

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Would love to come but it's the first weekend I can spend with my daughter in weeks.

·
Super Moderator
25,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
week away now...any more takers...heat wave coming this week...good opportunity to take advantage of a possible freebie riding day...

·
Super Moderator
9,561 Posts
Hi, all. We're just getting back online after 2 weeks of vacation.

Tagged, but uncertain whether we will be able to make this one due to prior obligations. However, if we can fit it in, we will.

·
Super Moderator
25,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks like sunday,,the rain date will be the most likely day...just noticed theres a 80% chance for rain...sunny sunday...

·
Administrator
16,660 Posts
S*** Saturday??? And I don't mean swim (Although rain, cold, S***, or whatever - if it's ready I'm jumping in Saturday)

·
Administrator
6,244 Posts
If it snows enough on Saturday that they have to salt the roads (looking likely up here) I will be very reluctant to ride on Sunday. You just can't get that crap off the bike in cold weather no matter what you try.

·
Administrator
16,660 Posts
You said the "S" word.......never ever say the "S" word in October or Early November.......arggggg!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
25,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wife used the "s" word today...had to wash her mouth out with soap...don't think it will happen again.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.