Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
us procrastinators live by the motto... "better late than never" ...so in keeping the tradition of the yearly April Fools Ride & Lunch meet alive...next sunday the 13th will be this years tip off to another seasons Ride, Meet, & Eat...

Where as in the past 4 years, the initial meeting point has been traditionally at The Bean and lunch spot somewhere along the eastern side of Ct...this years meeting place will be a 10:30 meet at dunkin donuts across from bradley field airport...KSU at 11 with a 12:30-1 lunch to be had at

Four Brothers Pizza Inn
5952 N Elm Ave, Millerton, NY 12546

...for anyone from that area wishing to meet the group there for lunch.

hope you can make it...

so far...

dc
moenko
snake
elmoann

·
Administrator
16,305 Posts
Yep....no go for Easter

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Same here Dennis, I'll be going to parents house for Easter.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Same here Dennis it is Easter. Family would disown me.

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
Well I'm not sure what my daughter is up to, but if she's out of town, I have no family to worry about, so I'd be interested. Depending on who's coming, I'd really be interested in a fish sandwich by the shore ;)

·
Super Moderator
20,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
didn't realize it was easter....for some reason always associated easter with the end of march first week of april...better reschedule that to saturday the 19th. Could always do next sunday the 13th if that works better for all.

·
Super Moderator
20,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
instead of an easter egg hunt.we could change that to hunting for a place to stop for lunch...a lunch hunt.

·
Super Moderator
20,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
morning paul....out your way the other day...was going to stop by your dealership on my way home but kinda got side tracked and made one too many lefts or was that rights and ended up "lost" and no where near you...pretty much rule of thumb tho...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts